WORCESTER FLOOR STANDING 30CDI HEAT ONLY ERP
Greenstar FS 30 CDi Regular boilers are the ideal choice when replacing an old floor-standing boiler or if a wall-mounted boiler isn’t an option for you. These boilers are compatible with our flexible flue system which means that the boiler’s flue can be routed through an existing brick chimney.
- Central heating output: 30kW
- Warranty Offer: a 5 year manufacturer warranty is available on this Worcester Boiler if purchased and installed before 31st December 2016.
Greenstar FS CDi Regular boilers have fascia-mounted heating temperature control knobs and a neon operational status indicators. The Greenstar FS 30CDi Regular is 90.5% efficient and is in the highest possible official efficiency category, SEDBUK band ‘A‘
- Best official boiler efficiency rating (SEDBUK band A)
- Operational status indicator
- Built-in heating temperature controls
- Multi-directional fluing increases siting possibilities
- Pre-fabricated pipe connections supplied
- Flexible flue for chimney installation
- Built-in frost protection
- Built-in condensate pump - 4.5m head increases siting possibilities
- Roll in boiler - minimises risk of damaging floors
- 5 Year warranty on Greenstar Gas Boilers as standard
We carry out boiler installation and commissioning service within London and its surroundings, up to 50 km away.
What you get for the price we offer
Our prices are second to none. We are able to offer you a fixed price for the replacement of your boiler with similar one, subject to the following:
- Your existing gas pipes must be the correct size (which is usually the case).
- Your current boiler must be reasonably close to the waste pipe or gully to run the condensate pipe (again, which is usually the case).
- It must also have a horizontal flue, with at least 300mm clearance to the nearest window or vent (again, usually the case).