The Worcester 9i System Boiler is the perfect choice for small properties such as flats and bungalows. Offering compact dimensions, a low lift weight and A-Rated efficiency, the 9i has the potential to save money on your annual heating bills and offer reliability through even the coldest months.
- Central Heating Output - 9kW
- BTU Output - 50,000
The 9i System Boiler will require a hot water cylinder in order to deliver hot water to the property. It is worth checking with a heating engineer in regards to what type of cylinder your system requires.
The high efficiency of the 9i boiler can cut heating and hot water bills by 15-20% annually (When replacing an older, G-Rated boiler) and is up to 30% cheaper to run. These savings mean that over the years the boiler will essentially pay for itself, as the quality of Worcester boilers means that you won't need to replace it for many years.
- Integrated expansion vessel and pump
- 90.1% efficient (SEDBUK A-Rated)
- Fully compliant with new ErP guidelines
- 25Kg for a true one man lift
- Compact dimensions for a flexible installation
- 5 Year warranty on Greenstar Gas Boilers as standard
We carry out boiler installation and commissioning service within London and its surroundings, up to 50 km away.
What you get for the price we offer
Our prices are second to none. We are able to offer you a fixed price for the replacement of your boiler with similar one, subject to the following:
- Your existing gas pipes must be the correct size (which is usually the case).
- Your current boiler must be reasonably close to the waste pipe or gully to run the condensate pipe (again, which is usually the case).
- It must also have a horizontal flue, with at least 300mm clearance to the nearest window or vent (again, usually the case).