Vaillant ecoTEC Exclusive Green iQ 835 Combi ErP
Vaillant ecoTEC Exclusive Green iQ 835 Combi ErP, H720mm W440MM D406mm
The new ecoTEC exclusive Green iQ is our first ever boiler product with the power of Green iQ technology.
Combining our complete range of smart technologies and features, you can be sure you’re receiving the very best when you have a new ecoTEC exclusive installed. As well as providing great performance, the new ecoTEC exclusive intelligently manages consumption and output to keep all its components running at peak performance, for longer, providing a low-maintenance solution that you can rely on.
The ecoTEC exclusive range consists of two large output combination boilers with Extra-Condense technology, and a single system boiler, which includes an integrated diverter valve for the first time in UK Vaillant history.
Features and benefits:
- Wide modulation range of up to 1:10 - adapts perfectly to every situation, therefore your ecoTEC exclusive boiler will not sure any more energy than it needs to - ensuring fuel bills are kept to a minimum
- Extra-Condense heat exchanger - taking overall combi boiler efficiency to the next level – offers the highest efficiency levels to reduce energy bills
- Green iQ Mode - outstanding eco-credentials from Vaillant’s latest boiler range, which optimises running cycles, results in even lower gas consumption and the boiler is highly recyclable (85%) at the end of its life
- High power, 43kW output model available - delivers Vaillant’s highest ever flow rate of 17.8 l/min
- Compatible with Vaillant’s vSMART™ heating control - when a vSMART control is added the ecoTEC exclusive will achieve an A+ ErP rating, making it welcome in any switched-on, energy-conscious home
- Standard 5 year warranty. 7 year warranty when registered by an Advance installer
- Option to purchase extended warranty up to 10 years when registered by an Advance installer
What you get for the price we offer
Our prices are second to none. We are able to offer you a fixed price for the replacement of your boiler with similar one, subject to the following:
- Your existing gas pipes must be the correct size (which is usually the case).
- Your current boiler must be reasonably close to the waste pipe or gully to run the condensate pipe (again, which is usually the case).
- It must also have a horizontal flue, with at least 300mm clearance to the nearest window or vent (again, usually the case).
We carry out boiler installation and commissioning service within London and its surroundings, up to 50 km away.