Labelled the “go anywhere” boiler, the Vaillant ecoFIT pure 618 is part of Vaillant’s new, exciting and dynamic range of system boilers. The compact size and optional rear flue fitting means this boiler is ideal for even the snuggest of installations including kitchen cupboards and small cloakroom spaces, a first for Vaillant.
Quiet Mark-approved, the ecoFIT pure 618 is ultra-quiet making it perfect for installations in social spaces and high-traffic areas of your home. What’s more, this system boiler comes complete with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty that can be extended up to 10 years for additional peace of mind.
- Central Heating Output: 19.1kW
- BTU Output: 65,000
- Option for a top or rear flue for flexible siting
- Compact, cupboard fitting for flexible siting
- Clear LED display enabling visibility in dimly lit areas
- Ease of maintenance with all components replaceable from the boiler front
- Ease of fault diagnostics with recognisable Vaillant fault codes
- High-specification aluminium heat exchanger designed for long-life, ease of maintenance and to reduce to cost of energy bills
- Works with flue lengths of up to 10m
- 4-sided cooling and water agitation of the heat exchanger to reduce stress and improve life length
- Compatible with Vaillant’s intelligent range of controls
- 5 year warranty, with the option to purchase an extended warranty of up to 10 years.
The Vaillant ecoFIT pure 615 System Boiler comes with a 5 year warranty as standard but if your boiler is installed by an authorised Vaillant Advanced Installer, you'll have an option to purchase an extended warranty of up to 10 years.
We carry out boiler installation and commissioning service within London and its surroundings, up to 50 km away.
What you get for the price we offer
Our prices are second to none. We are able to offer you a fixed price for the replacement of your boiler with similar one, subject to the following:
- Your existing gas pipes must be the correct size (which is usually the case).
- Your current boiler must be reasonably close to the waste pipe or gully to run the condensate pipe (again, which is usually the case).
- It must also have a horizontal flue, with at least 300mm clearance to the nearest window or vent (again, usually the case).