Ultra-quiet operation (Quiet Mark-approved), small footprint and total flexibility of siting (with top and rear flue options) mean that the ecoFIT pure range fits in with your customers’ needs.The automatic purging assistance and high spec, aluminium heat exchanger makes for a lightweight installation.High quality and high efficiency, together with the complete availability of spare parts and the easy accessibility of the unit layout mean the ecoFIT pure is easy to maintain too.
Features & benefits:
- Top and rear flue options on all boiler models - Allows flexible siting options and installs in various property types
- Compact, cupboard fit solution - small boiler footprint, offering flexibility of siting, including a cupboard-fit
- Clear LED display - offers visibility in dimly lit areas for easier installation and use
- Easy installation and maintenance - accessible layout that allows all components to be replaced from the boiler front
- Recognisable Vaillant fault codes - making it easy to diagnose faults
- High-specification aluminium heat exchanger- designed to last longer, maintain easily, and reduce energy bills
- High-quality components - offering peace of mind for the lifetime of the product
- Industry-leading flue lengths - 10m flue length across all ecoFIT pure boiler outputs
- 4-sided cooling and water agitation of the heat exchanger - reducing stress on the heat exchanger for longer life reliability and reduced maintenance costs
- Compatible with Vaillant’s intelligent range of controls - for the most convenient and energy efficient system, saving on energy bills
- 5 year warranty* - with the opportunity to purchase up to 10 years. For homeowner piece of mind.
We carry out boiler installation and commissioning service within London and its surroundings, up to 50 km away.
What you get for the price we offer
Our prices are second to none. We are able to offer you a fixed price for the replacement of your boiler with similar one, subject to the following:
- Your existing gas pipes must be the correct size (which is usually the case).
- Your current boiler must be reasonably close to the waste pipe or gully to run the condensate pipe (again, which is usually the case).
- It must also have a horizontal flue, with at least 300mm clearance to the nearest window or vent (again, usually the case).