MAIN 30ECO ELITE COMBI INC. CLOCK & LOOP ERP
Same great boilers, now better
Introducing the Main Combi Eco Elite - the powerful, installer-friendly range of boilers built on the successful Main Combi Eco platform, which provides tried and tested technology that you can rely on.
This improved range of energy efficiency A rated boilers has been specifically designed and built to meet demand from homeowners for high efficiency boilers - and doesn't disappoint.
Homeowners can choose between 25kW and 30kW output models so they can select the boiler that best suits their energy (and energy efficiency) needs.
Quick and easy to install and service, the Main Combi Eco Elite range now comes with a new look control panel, plus a 24-hour clock and filling loop as standard.
The Eco Elite range is competitively priced and comes with a 2-year parts and labour warranty.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive controls
- 24-hour clock and filling loop now included as standard
- Choice of 25kW or 30kW output models
- 5-year parts and labour warranty*
- Energy Efficiency A rating
- Low NOx Emissions - rated class 5 (the best)
- No compartment ventilation required
- Integral frost protection as standard
- Built entirely in the UK, using high quality, well-finished components such as the Grundfos pump
We carry out boiler installation and commissioning service within London and its surroundings, up to 50 km away.
What you get for the price we offer
Our prices are second to none. We are able to offer you a fixed price for the replacement of your boiler with similar one, subject to the following:
- Your existing gas pipes must be the correct size (which is usually the case).
- Your current boiler must be reasonably close to the waste pipe or gully to run the condensate pipe (again, which is usually the case).
- It must also have a horizontal flue, with at least 300mm clearance to the nearest window or vent (again, usually the case).